Floating Water Tank Deicer Floating De-Icer with Guard, 1500 Watt (Item No. 521G)
- CONSERVES POWER AND ENERGY - This deicer has a built-in thermostat that conserves energy when water does not need to be heated.
- BUOYANT ENCLOSURE - This deicer has a rugged enclosed float that is designed to withstand the elements and is extremely durable. It keeps the deicer at the surface of the water in all conditions.
- COMPATIBLE WITH RUBBER, FOAM & PLASTIC TANKS - This deicer's heating element includes galvanized wire guard to protect rubber, plastic, or structural-foam tanks.
- POWER CORD LENGTH - This deicer has a 6' anti-rub power cord.
- HEATING CAPACITY - This stock tank heater heater is recommended for 100-300 gallons of water.
Floating De-Icer, 1500 Watt
Sinking De-Icer, 1500 Watt
Bucket Heater, 1000 Watt
Bucket/Utility De-Icer, 250 Watt
About Miller Manufacturing Company
Miller Manufacturing Company is a customer-driven manufacturer and international distributor of farm, ranch, and pet products. Our products are sold through distributors that serve retailers of farm and ranch products in the USA, Canada and over 30 countries around the world. Sold under the brand names of Little Giant, Hot-Shot, Springer Magrath, Double-Tuf, Pet Lodge, and API, Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products.
Begun as a family-owned business in 1941, Miller Manufacturing is today owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. At the core of Miller’s values is its dedication to American manufacturing, with most products in the Miller catalog being designed, manufactured, and distributed in the US.
Miller's focus has remained within its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941, while also developing and providing innovative solutions to a broad range of customers. Sold alongside time-tested solutions in the catalog, this blend of products makes Miller a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of quality products for the farm and ranch consumer.